Think Ahead alumni network
About the alumni network
Our alumni network is for people who have completed the Think Ahead programme. By joining the alumni network you get to be a part of a thriving community of passionate individuals, eager to stay connected, support each other, learn new skills to grow their practice, and ultimately, work together towards Think Ahead’s vision of a society where everyone with mental health problems can flourish.
Members of the network get access to professional, development and social opportunities:
Professional opportunities: helping you build your professional network and stay engaged with key issues. For example:
- Access to professional networks, with online and regional events on topical issues.
- Paid and volunteer opportunities with Think Ahead and our wider network.
Development opportunities: helping you access excellent training opportunities for your continuing professional development. For example:
- Access to training and resources in Leadership and Diversity, among other areas.
- A mentoring scheme with access to skilled mentors to support career development.
- Peer-to-peer support with other Think Ahead cohorts.
Social opportunities: helping you stay in touch with fellow Think Ahead participants and alumni, across cohorts. For example:
- Online and regional Think Ahead social events.
- A cross-cohort online community to stay connected with fellow Think Ahead alumni.
Below you’ll find a list of upcoming events – members of the network will also receive email updates as more details are confirmed and more events are added.
If you have any questions about the alumni network or events, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We frequently offer various kinds of opportunities for alumni. When these are available, you can find them here.