Opportunities at head office
External Relations Associate (Fixed Term Contract)
- £30-37,000 per annum plus benefits (depending on experience).
- Six month Fixed Term Contract, full time (or 4 days a week will be considered).
- Application deadline: 9am on Friday 21 June 2019.
- Interview date: Thursday 27 June 2019.
- Must be able to start by Monday 22 July 2019, or earlier.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented communications professional to join our busy External Relations Team at head office. This fixed term role has been created to increase the team’s capacity during a very busy period, when there will be multiple vital projects overlapping.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the communications elements of the campaign to recruit Think Ahead’s 2020 Cohort.
- Generate positive media coverage for the organisation, in particular with the aim to build a positive public profile for the organisation in the areas of mental health and social work.
- Provide communications support for the Summer Institute (the six week period that will bring the 2019 Cohort together for the first time, for intensive learning in a residential setting) at Middlesex University.
- Contribute to the operation of our day-to-day communications activities.
About Think Ahead
At Think Ahead, we want to see a society where everyone with mental health problems can flourish. That won’t happen unless people can improve their social circumstances – because issues like relationships, living arrangements, and employment have profound effects on mental wellbeing. This is why we created the Think Ahead programme; a new route into mental health social work for talented graduates and career-changers.
Think Ahead is committed to equality of opportunity, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To find out more please download the information pack, or alternatively you can email email@example.com quoting the job title.
To apply for the role you will need to download the application form, complete it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to Think Ahead, 344-354 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8BP. Please also complete Think Ahead’s equal opportunities monitoring form.
The deadline for receipt of completed applications and equal opportunities forms is 9am on Friday 21 June 2019. Interviews will be held on Thursday 27 June 2019.